WHICH AUTO-SLEEPER GROUPS' COMPANIES ARE COVERED BY THIS POLICY?
The following Auto–Sleepers Groups’ companies are covered by this policy in the UK:
- McLouis UK
- Marquis Leisure
- Marquis Motorhomes
When we refer to Marquis Leisure in this policy this includes all of the companies above. These are all registered at this address:
Auto-Sleepers Group Ltd T/A Auto-Sleeper Ltd
AUTO-SLEEPERS AS DATA CONTROLLERS AND OUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Auto-Sleepers Group Ltd is responsible for, and is the Data Controller of, your personal information that it receives through the Auto-Sleepers Group Ltd website, the service and sales departments.
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Auto-Sleepers Group, or on behalf of the Auto-Sleepers Group and are necessary to enable you to make purchases/transactions on our websites;
- Third parties who assist us in detecting and preventing fraud
- Third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- Third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of the Auto-Sleeper Group
The main purpose for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For the Auto-Sleepers Group to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To help the Auto-Sleepers Group detect and prevent fraud through web and social media advertising
- To enable the Auto-Sleepers Group to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns including to monitor the success of marketing campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable the Auto-Sleepers Group to monitor the success of its recruitment campaigns when applying for advertised roles
To disable cookies:
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer: Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options” Click on the “privacy” tab Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome: Choose Settings> Advanced Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”. Click “Cookies”
For Safari: Choose Preferences > Privacy Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox: Choose the menu “tools” then “Options” Click on the icon “privacy” Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further: Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences” Privacy
What happens if I disable cookies? This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.