The Mercedes Gloucester is built as standard with a low profile roof but is now available with an optional highline roof with overcab bed!
With an all-new layout in the Mercedes range, the Gloucester provides ultimate comfort for two people. A first in the motorhome industry, this model features an electrically adjustable orthopaedic double bed system at the rear, from Frolexus. The spacious front lounge area provides comfortable dining for up to six people with the driver & passenger seats swivelling. This area may convert into a transverse double bed for sleeping or you can opt for a bed above the cab area in lieu of the storage lockers.
Based on the long-wheelbase Mercedes Sprinter chassis, with a powerful all new Euro 5 163bhp turbo diesel engine, available in both manual and automatic transmission, the Gloucester provides all the comfort and safety features as standard identical to its siblings in the range.
With plentiful storage, a large food preparation area and spacious bathroom, this motorhome is ideal for those long-term trips away.
The Flagship Auto-Sleeper Mercedes Coachbuilt range is undoubtedly the benchmark for every other range topping Coachbuilt to be measured against.
- Grade 3 Thermally Insulated
- Winter Pack Protection Upgrade*
- Fully Automatic Gearbox Option*
- Full Mercedes-Benz Driving Aid Package including ESP with Active Skid Control, ABS with EBD
- 20 Litre Liquid Capacity Under Floor Mounted LPG Gas Tank
- 30w Solar Panel* (Upgrade to 80w Available)
- External Skirt Locker
- Full GRP Body with Scratch & Impact Resistant Platinum Sides
- Opening Wind-Up Skyview Window
- Panoramic Wind-Up Heki Roof Light
- Thule (Omnistor) Canopy Awning*
- Full Spectrum Reversing Camera with Permanent Feed*
- Alloy Wheels* plus Spare Wheel & Carrier
- Colour-Coded Front Bumper with LED Daytime Running Lights*
- External Gas BBQ & 230v Mains Socket
- Fully Featured Kitchens with Worktop Extensions
- Choice of 5 New Moonstone Colour Schemes
- Reflex Foam Upholstery throughout & Memory Foam Mattresses
A more detailed specification can be found for each specific model on the relevant model page.
*Premium Upgrade Pack
Technical Data Berths 4 Rear belted seats 0 Profile Type Low Overall length 7290mm / 23' 11" Overall width, mirrors folded 2350mm / 7' 9" Overall width, mirrors extended 2780mm / 9' 1" Overall height, with TV aerial 2860mm / 9' 5" Maximum Technically Permissable Laden Mass (MTPLM) (a)
Mass in Running Order (MRO) (b) *
User Payload (=a-b) **
Essential Habitation Equipment
Maximum Towing Weight ***
* The Mass In Running Order is the mass of the unladen vehicle including a 75kg allowance for the driver plus engine coolants and 90% of the fuel, gas and water tanks capacity.
** The Maximum User Payload includes:
Conventional load, is the allowance for passengers
Essential habitation equipment includes items and/or fluids required for safe and proper functioning of the habitation equipment.
Optional equipment is items available from the manufacturer over and above the standard specification.
Personal effects, items not effected by the above.
*** The Gross Train Weight must not be exceeded, please consult with your dealer for more detailed information on towing.
Bed Sizes Front Double 2210 x 1220mm/ 7'3" x 4'0" Rear Double 1980 x 1370mm/ 6'6" x 4'6"
Base Vehicle Specification
- Turbo Diesel 163bhp Euro V Engine
- Optional Upgrade to 190bhp Euro V Engine
- Optional Fully Automatic Gearbox*
- Alloy Wheels*
- Cruise control*
- Cab air conditioning*
- Full ESP with Acceleration Skid Control
- ABS Brakes with EBD
- Cab Alarm
- Stereo radio CD player
- Wood effect Dashboard Fascia
- Colour co-ordinated bumpers
- Single key Central Locking for Cab and Habitation Door
- Driver and Passenger Airbags
- Driver and passenger seat armrest
- Power assisted steering
- Electrically heated and adjustable door mirrors
- Electric cab windows
- Rear fog light
- Lockable glove box
- 12 volt socket
- UV filtering tinted glass
- Cab curtains and removable cab carpet
- Full GRP body including Roof and Rear Panel
- GRP Sidewalls available in Platinum or White
- Opening Skyview Window
- Aluminium skirts
- Under Floor External Skirt Locker
- Drop down access Door to Nearside Seating
- 30w Solar panel*
- Optional upgrade to 80w Solar Panel
- Thule Omnistor roof mounted Canopy Awning*
- LED Strip Awning Light
- Colour co-ordinated External TV socket
- Colour co-ordinated External Gas Barbecue point
- Colour co-ordinated External 230v Mains Socket
- Hartal Exterior Door with Central Locking
- Gas locker for up to 2 x 13kg bottles (Model Specific)
- Double glazed opening windows with concertina Blinds & Flyscreens
- Multi directional Status TV aerial
- Electric Slide-out Entrance Step with auto retract on engine start
- Rear Mud-flaps
- Rear Corner Steadies
- Optional Hal-Locate tracking device
- Luxurious Amarti furniture with chrome fixtures and fittings
- Panoramic opening Rooflight
- Privacy Blinds & Flyscreens to all opening windows
- Choice of five Belgium Chenille fabrics providing luxurious interior soft furnishings
- High quality Reflex Foam upholstery
- Colour co-ordinated Habitation curtains with Tiebacks and Scatter Cushions.
- Removable interior carpets
- LED spotlights and roof lighting with a power saving of up to 70%
- Over locker LED mood lighting
- Seat tops on gas struts and drop down access door to the under seat storage space
- Swivel cab seats on all front lounge models.
- Over-cab storage compartments
- Spacious Wardrobe
- Range of high & low level storage lockers.
- Cocktail cabinet cwith Crystal wine glasses
- Freestanding table
- Foot-well entry step with AS logo light
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Fire extinguisher
- Spacious and fully equipped with large slide out additional work surface
- Dual fuel hob with 3 gas burners and an electric hot plate plus separate Oven and Grill
- Microwave Oven
- 12 volt Extractor fan with down-lighters
- Large refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Kitchen centre sink incorporating draining board and cutlery drying rack
- Cutlery drawer
- Kitchen roll holder
- Waste bin
- Melamine Crockery set & Cooler Bag
- Combined shower and toilet compartment
- Separate shower cubicle
- Vanity cupboard with mirrors
- Electric flush cassette toilet with separate header tank
- Chrome fixtures and fittings
- Storage cupboard
- Anti slip shower mat
- Ducted blown air
- LED lighting
- Retractable clothesline
- Roof vent with flyscreen
Electrics and plumbing
- LCD Control panel
- Split charged 105 amp Leisure battery
- Four 230v sockets
- Two 12 v sockets
- Electric hook up lead
- 4KW Truma dual fuel Combi blown air central heating and water heater
- Submersible water pump
- 91 litre fresh water tank
- 79 litre waste tank
- Large bore waste pipe work for efficient drainage
Prices and Options
Model Price VAT Total OTR Gloucester Turbo Diesel 163bhp Euro V Engine £51,329.17 £10,265.83 £61,595.00 £62,995.00 Option Price VAT Total High-line with overcab bed or lockers £829.16 £165.84 £995.00 Fabrics Colourway Options: Poppy Olive, Poppy Terracotta, Poppy Blue, Poppy Mocha, £0.00 £0.00 £0.00 Premium Pack - 7 Speed Fully Automatic Gearbox, Alloy Wheels, Cab Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Thule Omnistor Awning, Colour Reversing Camera, 30w Solar Panel, Winter Pack Upgrade £3,333.33 £666.67 £4,000.00 Colour Side Options £695.00 £139.00 £834.00
This website does not constitute an offer by the Auto-Sleepers Group Ltd (Auto-Sleepers). It’s the continual policy of Mercedes and Auto-Sleepers to seek to improve their vehicles in every way and so whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details set out on this website were correct at the time of going live to the public, they are unable to guarantee that no changes in specification have subsequently taken place. They therefore reserve the right to alter the specifications and price at any time without notice. Auto-Sleepers designs its Motorhomes to provide a variety of potential uses for its customers. Each vehicle features the optimum storage, fluid, seating and sleeping capabilities. While the customer enjoys this potential, they have the responsibility to select the proper combinations of loads without exceeding the chassis weight capacities.
Please note that imperial conversions have been rounded to the nearest inch. Dimensions are based on vehicles with standard wheels. All weights and dimensions are subject to manufacturing tolerances and refer to standard specification models and do not include any options. E&OE.