The Mercedes Suffolk is built as standard with a low profile roof but is now available with an optional highline roof with overcab bed!
Aerodynamic and sleek on the outside, spacious and luxurious on the inside. The Suffolk is based on the medium wheel based Mercedes chassis with overcab sleeping accommodation and ample storage space. It’s powered by the Mercedes-Benz 129bhp engine with six-speed transmission, so there’s ample power for the hills and motorways. Inside there’s everything the dedicated holidaymaker would want for extended trips, with ample exterior locker space, large freshwater and waste tanks, a well-equipped kitchen area, a washroom with swing out shower, electric flush toilet and vanity cupboard.
The Luxury County Special Edition Mercedes Coachbuilt range is undoubtedly the benchmark for every other range topping Coachbuilt to be measured against.
- Fully Automatic Gearbox (163bhp)*
- Full Mercedes Electrics Package: ESP with Active Skid Control & ABS with EBD
- Dometic freshlight Air Conditioning
- Avtek Television
- 30w Solar Panel*
- External Skirt Storage Locker
- GRP Body with Scratch & Impact Resistant White Sides
- Opening Wind-Up Skyview Window
- Panoramic Wind-up Heki Roof-Light
- Thule (Omnistor) Canopy Awning - (up-to 5m)*
- Full spectrum Reversing Camera with Permanent Feed*
- Alloy Wheels* plus Spare Wheel & Carrier
- External BBQ & 230v Mains Sockets
- Safe, Fire Extinguisher, & Crockery Set
A more detailed specification can be found for each specific model on the relevant model page.
* Premium Upgrade Pack
Technical Data Berths 2 Rear belted seats 0 Profile Type Low Profile Overall length 6445mm / 21' 2" Overall width, mirrors folded 2260mm / 7' 5" Overall width, mirrors extended 2660mm / 8' 9" Overall height, with TV aerial 2860mm / 9' 5" Maximum Technically Permissable Laden Mass (MTPLM) (a)
Mass in Running Order (MRO) (b) *
User Payload (=a-b) **
Essential Habitation Equipment
Maximum Towing Weight ***
* The Mass In Running Order is the mass of the unladen vehicle including a 75kg allowance for the driver plus engine coolants and 90% of the fuel, gas and water tanks capacity.
** The Maximum User Payload includes:
Conventional load, is the allowance for passengers
Essential habitation equipment includes items and/or fluids required for safe and proper functioning of the habitation equipment.
Optional equipment is items available from the manufacturer over and above the standard specification.
Personal effects, items not effected by the above.
*** The Gross Train Weight must not be exceeded, please consult with your dealer for more detailed information on towing.
Bed Sizes Offside Single 1920 x 700mm/ 6'4" x 2'4" Rear Double 2100 x 1480mm/ 6'11" x 4'10" Roof Bed 1900x1180/ 6'3"x3'10"
- 2.2 HDi - 163PS engine
Base Vehicle Specification
- Mwb Chassis
- ABS Braking
- Power Assisted Steering
- Electrically operated windows
- Electrically adjustable and heated wing mirrors
- Remote control central locking
- Colour coded bumper
- Driver + Passenger Air Bag
- Cab Alarm
- Radio/CD player
- ESP & Anti Lock Brakes
- Driver & Passenger armrests
- Locking glove box
- Overcab bed
- Removable cab & habitation carpets
- Pleated windscreen curtains or Insulated silver screen
- Privacy blinds & flyscreens to side windows
- Smoke alarm, Fire extinguisher & Carbon monoxide alarm
- Storage area beneath seating
- High quality Reflex™ foam upholstery, for extra durability & comfort
- Sumptuous Belgian fabrics and furnishings with choice of colourway schemes
- Panoramic wind up roof light with blind/flyscreen
- Wardrobe and High level storage cupboards
- Recessed Awning
- Single key locking
- Electric Step
- Exterior access to under bench storage
- Oven/Grill & dual fuel Hob
- Chopping board
- Additional worksurface
- Crockery in dedicated storage cupboard
- Cocktail cabinet with wine glasses
Bathroom and Plumbing
- Shower with sink, cassette toilet & blown air heating inlet
- Rooflight with blind/flyscreen
- Waste Water tank
- Fresh Water tank
Electrical, Heating and Lighting
- LCD control panel
- Leisure Battery
- 230V sockets
- 12V socket
- Electric hook up lead
- Blown air heating
- Water heating
- Interior lighting
- Exterior Awning light
- Gas bottle storage compartment or external gas tank
- TV aerial with booster
Prices and Options
Model Price VAT Total OTR Suffolk 2.2 HDi - 163PS £45,329.17 £9,065.83 £54,395.00 £55,795.00 Option Price VAT Total High-line with overcab bed or lockers £829.16 £165.84 £995.00 Fabrics Colourway Options: Poppy Olive, Poppy Terracotta, Poppy Blue, Poppy Mocha, £0.00 £0.00 £0.00 Premium Pack - 7 Speed Fully Automatic Gearbox, Alloy Wheels, Cab Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Thule Omnistor Awning, Colour Reversing Camera, 30w Solar Panel, Winter Pack Upgrade £3,333.33 £666.67 £4,000.00 Colour Side Options £695.00 £139.00 £834.00
This website does not constitute an offer by the Auto-Sleepers Group Ltd (Auto-Sleepers). It’s the continual policy of Mercedes and Auto-Sleepers to seek to improve their vehicles in every way and so whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details set out on this website were correct at the time of going live to the public, they are unable to guarantee that no changes in specification have subsequently taken place. They therefore reserve the right to alter the specifications and price at any time without notice. Auto-Sleepers designs its Motorhomes to provide a variety of potential uses for its customers. Each vehicle features the optimum storage, fluid, seating and sleeping capabilities. While the customer enjoys this potential, they have the responsibility to select the proper combinations of loads without exceeding the chassis weight capacities.
Please note that imperial conversions have been rounded to the nearest inch. Dimensions are based on vehicles with standard wheels. All weights and dimensions are subject to manufacturing tolerances and refer to standard specification models and do not include any options. E&OE.